ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER
Activated Carbon is useful in drinking water treatment because it acts as an adsorbent. Carbon filter is a method of filtering that uses a bed of activated carbon to remove contaminants and impurities from a fluid using adsorption.
⦁ Activated carbon water treatment is basically used for two water treatment purposes and each work in totally different ways
Activated Carbon catalyzes removal of free chlorine with little consumption or degradation of the carbon during the process.
Removal of Organic Matter:-
As water passes through an activated carbon filter, organic particles and chemicals are trapped inside through a process known “adsorption”.
There are Two types of Activated Carbon Filter:-
- Granules Activated Carbon: – It is used in Purification of Drinking Water.
- Powdered Activated Carbon: – It is used in Waste Water Industries.
- All types of Industries.
- Residential & Commercial Sector.
- Pharmaceutical Companies.
- Natural Filtration Process is achieved.
- Low cost and easy maintenance
- Improves taste, odour and colour.
- Extremely effective at removing Chlorine.